FastFantasy Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this web site/app, FastFantasy.com/FastFantasy App (“FastFantasy”), is subject to the following terms and conditions of use and all applicable State and Federal laws. By accessing and browsing this web site/app, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and FastFantasy regarding the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect. Please note that section headings are for your convenience only and have no legal effect.
FastFantasy’s Service consists of access to the FastFantasy closed-loop network, including all available event and participant information. Service for select jurisdictions also include the ability to enter contests through FastFantasy’s Interactive Platform. FastFantasy reserves the right to change the Service or any specific feature of the Service at any time, without notice.
Upon acceptance and completion of the application process, you will become a FastFantasy Account Holder. By becoming an Account Holder, you certify, agree and accept the following:
- You represent and warrant to FastFantasy that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will provide FastFantasy with accurate and complete information when requested, which may include billing and primary residential information including your full legal name, residential address, telephone number, email address and date of birth. Any changes to the any account information supplied to FastFantasy must be reported to FastFantasy as soon as possible, but in no event later than 10 days after such change.
- Upon request, you will provide FastFantasy with an accurate social security number.
- You agree to pay all charges posted to your account for the Services provided under this Agreement. Procedures for cancellation of this Agreement are provided below.
- You authorize FastFantasy to verify Account Holder information provided using a third party consumer database. This authorization will remain in effect and FastFantasy may verify your Account Holder information periodically, until such time as you notify FastFantasy that you wish to cancel your Account.
- You agree to allow FastFantasy to use your information to open an advance deposit account on your behalf.
Deposits, Withdrawals, and Contests
Deposits to your Account may be made by some or all of the following methods: credit card, debit card, check, electronic check, money order, cashiers check, wire transfer or certain third party money transmitters and e-wallet providers.
Electronic checks, also known as ACH payments, are deposits to your Account which are electronically debited from your personal checking account. Electronic check deposits are generally credited immediately upon authorization from our processor. Only $100 of first time electronic check deposits will be immediately credited, with the balance of the deposit credited to your Account when funds are received. After the first electronic check deposit, an Authorization Form must be submitted in order to make additional electronic check deposits.
The maximum amounts which may be deposited within any seven-day period are dependent on your deposit history with us. Established Accounts in good standing are typically allowed up to $2,000 in deposits in any seven-day period. Please contact Customer Service if you would like to increase the amount that you may deposit in any seven-day period. Please note that additional restrictions and regulations may apply for certain jurisdictions. FastFantasy reserves the right to enforce additional restrictions and limitations at its sole discretion at any time.
FastFantasy accepts personal checks by mail. All personal checks are typically subject to a hold period to enable check clearance (generally 1-5 business days hold). In the event of a return, all checks or ACH (Electronic Checks) used to fund your account will be subject to a $35.00 returned item service charge.
FastFantasy accepts money orders and cashiers checks by mail. All money orders and cashiers check are given immediate credit after confirmation of validity.
Wire transfers must be drawn on an account for which the Account Holder is an owner. All wire transfers are funded immediately upon receipt of confirmation. Account Holders may be held liable for any transfer fees imposed by the transmitting or receiving entity and the charges shall be deducted from the Account Holders Account.
In order to fund your account through money transmitters and third-party e-wallet providers, the rules and charges of such providers will apply. In addition, such deposits may be subject to a hold period.
All withdrawal requests must be made by using this web site/app. Withdrawals may be made through PayPal.com to the account of the Account Holder. Withdrawals may also be made by electronic transfer to the Account Holder’s U.S. bank account. All withdrawal requests are processed within one business day of request and should, in the case of an electronic transfer to the Account Holders bank account, be received in the Account Holder’s U.S. bank account within an additional 3-5 business days (provided your funds have cleared – see below). For Account Holders without a U.S. bank account, or, upon request, withdrawal requests will be made by check, drafted in the Account Holders legal name, and sent to the Account Holders residence address on file. Withdrawals processed by check will be mailed within three business days of the request, and will be sent by first class regular mail. For a fee of $30, upon request, delivery of checks to continental U.S. addresses will be expedited and sent within one business day (provided request is made Mon-Fri, prior to mail cutoff) for next business day delivery using a national overnight delivery service.
Typically, no withdrawals will be processed unless all deposited funds have cleared and verified by our financial institution. This normally takes 4-5 business days after a deposit is made. However, when you have a sufficient history with us of collected deposits, at our discretion, your withdrawal request will be processed on the next business day, and you should expect to see funds in your account within 3-5 business days after the withdrawal request is processed.
Please note: The 3-5 day delay for withdrawals is dependent upon bank transfer times. Each bank is different, and therefore the transfer time will vary from bank to bank.
FastFantasy offers contests for the enjoyment of members. They are intended to provide entertainment only and are not wagering opportunities. The contests offered are skill contests and are intended to provide entertainment and competition for customers of the site. Account Holders will have the opportunity to submit contest entries as offered at FastFantasy through the Internet via desktop and laptop computers and mobile devices. Account Holders may submit contest entries through the Internet up to the balance of their Accounts. All approved contest entries submitted through the Internet are withdrawn from the Account Holder’s Account prior to acceptance of the contest entry. Prizes for winning contests are deposited into the Account Holder’s Account after the contest has concluded. FastFantasy reserves the right to reject any contest entry for any reason in its sole discretion. All contest entries, placed by Account Holders when physically located in a state where contest entries are not accepted by FastFantasy, are not allowed. For a current listing of state-by-state restrictions for contest entries, please see "Use of Service" section below.
All ineffective contest entries due to system error, communications complications, or any other technical difficulties shall be cancelled, and the entry fee will be refunded to the Account Holders Account. FastFantasy reserves the right to cancel any contest entry and credit the contest entry fee to the Account Holder’s Account.
Contests offered at FastFantasy are not to be used in connection with any form of gambling or the promotion of gambling.
Tax Reportings and Withholdings
In accordance with IRS laws, for winnings of U.S. residents, we are required to report contest winnings of $600.00 or more to the Internal Revenue Service. All winnings subject to reporting and/or withholding shall be reported and/or withheld by FastFantasy and a copy of the W2 Form summarizing the information shall be sent to the Account Holder for tax purposes.
Payment of all contest prizes is subject to applicable IRS law and regulations.
Charges and Billing
FastFantasy reserves the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. All Account Holders are encouraged to review the FastFantasy Terms and Conditions periodically for updates and changes.
Subscription pricing information is posted and updated on FastFantasy’s FAQ page. Prices may also be obtained by calling Customer Service.
Payments for Services provided must be received in a timely manner. Penalties incurred for late payment, delinquent accounts, and any attorney and collection fees incurred by FastFantasy, shall be the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. Delinquent accounts may be suspended or canceled at FastFantasy’s sole discretion, and will continue to incur fees and penalties until such account is terminated by you or by FastFantasy in accordance with this Agreement. If your account incurs charges, which are declined by your Credit Card company or financial institution, FastFantasy reserves the right to re-bill you for those charges, regardless of your account status or purchase date.
Account Holders are liable for all applicable State taxes, duties, or levies, which are required by law.
If you believe that FastFantasy has billed you in error, you must contact Customer Service, within 60 days of the date the charge posted to your account. Refunds or adjustments will not be given for any charges that are more than 60 days old.
Use of the Service
Only authorized Account Holders shall have access to Services provided by FastFantasy. Any contest entries placed by a person other than the Account Holder is strictly prohibited and will give FastFantasy the right to terminate your Account immediately. You are legally responsible for all contest entries placed from your Account online with your username and password. You bear full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password.
Account Holders shall not use the Service, or permit others to use the Service, in any way that violates any Federal or State Laws or Regulations. Violations of Federal or State Laws may subject Account Holders to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Account Holders shall be responsible for all charges to their Account. FastFantasy will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for any unauthorized usage of an Account Holder’s Advance Deposit Account with FastFantasy’s Interactive Platform.
ACCOUNT HOLDERS SHALL NOT MAKE CONTEST ENTIRES FROM THEIR ACCOUNT WHILE RESIDING OR LOCATED IN A RESTRICTED JURISDICTION IN WHICH CONTEST ENTRIES ARE FORBIDDEN. IN PARTICULAR, NO ACCOUNTS MAY BE OPENED FROM RESIDENTS OF THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS, NOR SHALL ACCOUNT HOLDERS PLACE CONTEST ENTRIES WHILE RESIDING OR LOCATED IN: ALABAMA, ARIZONA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS, IOWA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, MONTANA, NEVADA, NEW YORK, TEXAS, & WASHINGTON.
ACCOUNT HOLDERS ARE ADVISED THAT IN THE EVENT OF A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION BY STATE OR FEDERAL AUTHORITIES OR REGULATORY INQUIRY, THE ACCOUNT HOLDER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION AND DATA IN FASTFANTASY’S POSSESSION, AND ACCOUNT HOLDER SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZES FASTFANTASY TO DISCLOSE SAID DATA AND INFORMATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNT HOLDER RELEASES FASTFANTASY OF ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE FULL EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability
Although FastFantasy diligently updates all contest information periodically, in no way shall FastFantasy be liable for damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special or consequential, including, but not limited to loss of revenue, anticipated profits or other economic loss, whether foreseeable or not, in connection with or arising out of the availability, existence, furnishing or functioning of any services or information provided, including but not limited to omission or misstatements of event information, and participant information.
FastFantasy shall not be liable for any loss or damage, delay in performance or nonperformance caused by equipment malfunction or breakdown, information unavailability, strikes or other labor disputes, or riots, fire, insurrection, war, failure of carriers, the elements, accidents, acts of God, or any other causes beyond FastFantasy’s control whether or not similar to the foregoing.
FastFantasy may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify, alter or discontinue the Service or limit, terminate or suspend Account Holder use of the Account. FastFantasy encourages responsibility in entering contests.
All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between FastFantasy and an Account Holder, out of or in relation to or in connection with this Service shall be finally settled by arbitration in Fargo, North Dakota, in accordance with the rules for commercial arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in effect at the time such arbitration is initiated. A list of arbitrators shall be presented to the Claimant and Respondent from which one will be chosen using the applicable rules. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon all Parties.
The prevailing party shall be awarded all of the filing fees and related administrative costs. Administrative and other costs of enforcing an arbitration award, including the costs of subpoenas, depositions, transcripts and the like, witness fees, payment of reasonable attorney’s fees, and similar costs related to collecting an arbitrator’s award, will be added to, and become a part of, the amount due pursuant to this agreement. Any questions involving contract interpretation shall be made in accordance with the laws of Delaware. An arbitrator’s decision may be entered in any jurisdiction in which the party has assets in order to collect any amounts due hereunder.
Notice Specific to Software Available on This Website
Any software that is made available to download from this web site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of FastFantasy and its affiliates. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the various end user license conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of these end user license conditions, as they may be changed from time to time.
Software is made available for downloading, solely for individual use, according with these Terms and Conditions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. You do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any material on or from the site.
The software is warranted, if at all, only according to these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly warranted in these Terms and Conditions, if at all, FastFantasy hereby disclaims all warranties, conditions with regard to the software, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
No software from the FastFantasy web site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export control restrictions. By downloading or using software from this web site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. export restrictions.
Notice Specific to Software Available on This Website
Permission to use press releases, datasheets and FAQ from this web site is granted, provided that:
- the below copyright notice (4) appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear,
- use of such documents from this web site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- o modifications of any documents shall be made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- 2015, FastFantasy.com®, All Rights Reserved.
Documents specified above should not include the design or layout of the FastFantasy web site or any other FastFantasy owned, rated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the FastFantasy web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, copyright, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any FastFantasy web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by FastFantasy.
FastFantasy and its affiliates make no representations about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, continuity, appropriateness, and suitability for any purpose, of any information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this web site. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. FastFantasy and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all expressed and implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall FastFantasy or its affiliates be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the use, or loss of use, of the service, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on this service, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this web site.
The documents and related graphics published on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information. FastFantasy and its affiliates may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program described herein at any time. FastFantasy makes no commitment to update any of the information contained on its web site.
Any information, communication or material you transmit to FastFantasy or the FastFantasy web site by telephone, electronic mail, other electronic media or otherwise, including Account Holder information, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential, non-proprietary, and the exclusive property of FastFantasy, subject to partial or total disclosure at FastFantasy’s discretion. In addition, all information transmitted by you may be used by FastFantasy or its affiliates, without any compensation to you, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, FastFantasy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the web site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Images of people or places displayed on the FastFantasy web site are either property of, or used with permission by, FastFantasy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links may let you leave FastFantasy’s web site. The linked sites are not under the control of FastFantasy and FastFantasy is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any link contained in a linked web site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. FastFantasy is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked web site. FastFantasy is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FastFantasy of the linked web site.
FastFantasy.com® and/or other FastFantasy products referenced herein include both registered or unregistered trademarks of FastFantasy and others. Nothing contained on the FastFantasy web site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the web site without the written permission of FastFantasy or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the web site. Your misuse of the FastFantasy trademarks displayed on the web site, or any other content on the web site, except as provided in these terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that FastFantasy will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
Notice of Reservation of Rights
If any of the provisions of this agreement are held by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
No Warranties Provided by FastFantasy
ALL ACCOUNT HOLDERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(A) ACCOUNT HOLDERS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. FASTFANTASY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
(B) FASTFANTASY PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT FASTFANTASY WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
(C) FASTFANTASY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY FASTFANTASY. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY FASTFANTASY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR CONTRACTORS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
(D) DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. FASTFANTASY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL FASTFANTASY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY, FROM ANY USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT, OR THE SERVICE, THE MAKING OF CONTEST ENTRIES THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON, OR USE OF, INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. FASTFANTASY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED OR USED AT FASTFANTASY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF ANY FASTFANTASY SOFTWARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE.
Notice of Applicable Law
FastFantasy is operated by FAST FANTASY, INC., a Delaware corporation. We reserve the right to make changes to our web site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time, which changes shall become effective immediately upon posting on the web site.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such a case, in no event shall FastFantasy’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the web site.
Notice of Indemnification
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FastFantasy, its affiliates, employees, contractors, telecommunication providers, content providers, and assignees and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of your use of FastFantasy.com products and services.
Notice of Unlawful or Prohibited Use
All Account Holders hereby agree to use these Services in recognition of all applicable Federal, and State laws, statutes and regulations, any deviation of which is grounds for immediate Account closure and subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
In addition, any and all activity that FastFantasy may reasonable believe to be fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful, shall be reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Account Holder shall relinquish all rights to the proceeds resulting from the fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal activities, and all proceeds shall be retained by FastFantasy to pay for damages and losses resulting from such fraud, deceit, or illegal activity.
In addition, as a condition of your use of Services, you warrant to FastFantasy that you will not use the FastFantasy web sites for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the FastFantasy web site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the FastFantasy web site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the FastFantasy web site. Any conduct that in FastFantasy’s discretion restricts or limits any other user’s use or enjoyment of the web site will not be tolerated. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the FastFantasy web site. Any material which is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law, shall not be transmitted to the web site. You specifically acknowledge that FastFantasy is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
If you are dissatisfied with the Service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices, or otherwise have a dispute with FastFantasy, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate this Agreement and discontinue using the Service by canceling your account.
Termination of Agreement
Account Holder or FastFantasy may terminate or cancel this Agreement and the Service at any time. Account Holders understand and agree that the cancellation of this Agreement is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with FastFantasy, Service, or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices. Account Holders may cancel this Agreement and the Service with FastFantasy by delivering notice as provided below.
Termination of this Agreement does not release Account Holder from the obligation to pay all accrued charges under this Agreement. Any delinquent or unpaid Account with unresolved issues must be paid in full. Failure to resolve any unpaid debt will be forwarded to a collection agency, and may affect your credit rating.
You may terminate this Agreement and your FastFantasy Account by calling Customer Service or by emailing us at Support (at) FastFantasy (dot) com.
All Accounts terminated shall take effect upon cancellation by Customer Service following receipt of your request. FastFantasy may terminate this Agreement and your FastFantasy Account, at any time, by providing notice of termination to you by any one of the following methods: electronic mail (email); general posting at FastFantasy’s web site; or by US mail or courier service.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- By participating in FastFantasy contests, customers/contestants are agreeing to abide by all of FastFantasy's general terms and conditions, including but not limited to all eligibility requirements.
- FastFantasy and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect capture of contest information or for computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion or unauthorized human intervention. FastFantasy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it concludes, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the process or the operation of the contest or web site; to be in violation of the Official Rules and/or the Terms of Service of the web site; or to be acting in an un-sportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. FastFantasy will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
FastFantasy is a player vs. player match-up parlay contest. Prizes will be awarded to winners based upon their correct selection of players accumulating more fantasy points (a set of real-life statistics that have value determined by FastFantasy) than their match-up counterparts; Rodgers vs. Brady, McCoy vs. Murray, Graham vs. Gronkowski, etc. A minimum of four (4) selections must be made per entry, with a maximum of ten (10) selections per entry. Winners are awarded multiples of their per contest entry fee per the following payout table:
- 4 out of 4 = 10:1
- 5 out of 5 = 18:1
- 6 out of 6 = 35:1
- 7 out of 7 = 70:1
- 8 out of 8 = 125:1
- 9 out of 9 = 250:1
- 10 out 10 = 500:1
- Contestants agree to abide and be bound by the contest rules of the given contest they have chosen to join, and the decisions of FastFantasy, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by e-mail within 48hrs of the end of the last contest period. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for advertising/publicity purposes, and any and all rights to said use, without notice or additional compensation, and further agrees that he/she will not use the name of FastFantasy, or any logo, trademark, slogan or other mark associated with FastFantasy, without the express written permission of FastFantasy.
- Fantasy contests are contests of skill subject to United States law (i.e., federal law and the laws of particular states, as applicable) and void where prohibited by law. By participating, contestant agrees to release and hold harmless FastFantasy and any sponsor, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, and employees of any of the above organizations from any and all liability associated (directly or indirectly) with his/her participation in the contests and/or receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize(s).
- By taking part in FastFantasy contests, you are giving FastFantasy permission to use and display, on their website, in marketing and advertising and to other FastFantasy customers, your name, username, visual likeness and biographical data, and all comments, documents and photographs submitted or posted by you, in whole or in part, worldwide, in connection with the promotional or marketing activities of Sponsor and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Limitations of Liability: FastFantasy is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the tournaments and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. FastFantasy is not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the contests or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, a contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of FastFantasy which, in the sole opinion of FastFantasy, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the tournament, FastFantasy reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select winner(s) in a manner, which in the sole judgment of FastFantasy, is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules.
Disclaimer and Limitations
- Neither FastFantasy nor its affiliated companies will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any kind incurred by an Account Holder or anyone else in connection with an Account Holder's participation in contests held at this website or any winnings obtained by an Account Holder in connection with Account Holder's participation in contests.
- THE SERVICE IS OFFERED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” FASTFANTASY MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND FASTFANTASY HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE, AND ANY REWARDS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FASTFANTASY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY MEMBER OR OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, STATUTORY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER BASIS ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH, THE SERVICE AND ANY REWARDS, EVEN IF FASTFANTASY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. IN THE EVENT ANY OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE VOID OR NOT EFFECTIVE, ACCOUNT HOLDER AGREES THAT THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FASTFANTASY SHALL IN NO CASE EXCEED $25.
Service Modification or Termination
FastFantasy reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add, remove and/or change or otherwise modify any feature of the Service and/or these Terms and Conditions. FastFantasy further reserves the right to terminate the Service at any time, without prior notice, restriction or penalty. In the event of such termination by FastFantasy, Account Holders shall have a minimum of thirty (30) days from the date of notification of termination of the Service to receive funds on account , or such longer period as may be required by law, all in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Terms and Conditions.top